Want a piece of the grant pie?
It was announced this week that the Queensland Government have generously come to the party again for small business and are offering some
lucky enterprises a helping hand.
The next round of the Business Basics grants program will open at 9am on Wednesday 4 May 2022.
These grants offer $5,000 to eligible new or emerging businesses to improve their operations, such as upgrading websites, improving skills
or adopting best practice.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics grants program
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have headquarters in Queensland
- have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not have owners/directors that are insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.
As a director applying, you will be asked to supply a statutory declaration that you meet these conditions. You will also be asked to supply
quotes from up to 2 suppliers totalling $5,000 for the work you intend to complete. If successful, you must spend the grant money within 4
For more details, check out the Business Queensland website